EEA Family Visa

We have vast experience of assisting EEA nationals and their families securing their right to live, work and settle in the UK. We constantly follow the developments on Brexit plan and analyse the impact it has on EEA citizens and their loved ones, we can provide expert advice on how to ensure their right to remain in the UK after Brexit is protected.

European free movement rights are the rights of EU nationals and their family members in the UK and the rights of British citizen who have lived and worked in another EU country and have thus acquired European rights in respect of bringing to the UK their family members from outside the EU.

In theory, for non-EU spouses and partner, an EEA Family Visa is not required as permission to enter the UK as it can be sought at the border. We can help you apply for a registration certificate if you're a citizen of the EU or a European Economic Area (EEA) country and want to prove your right to live in the UK or help you apply for a derivative residence card which proves your right to live in the UK if you're the carer or child of a European citizen or obtain permanent residency card if you are an EU citizen or family of Eu national exercising treaty rights for more than 5 years in the UK.

Access To Globe Limited can help you to get the right documents for the relevant application process call us on 02084263944 or email us on
Please complete our assessment form and one of our qualified advisors will get back to you as soon as possible
Apply For :
Full Name :  
Date of Birth : 
- -
Nationality :    
Marital Status :
Children If any :   
Country of Current
Residence :
City :                
State :              
Telephone :       
Email Address : 
Qualifications :   
Designation :     
Last 12 months earnings before Tax :
Where did you find us :